33 Questions with Lindsey Olson of the UW-River Falls Falcons Women’s Basketball team.
1. Parents name: Richard & Elizabeth Olson
2. Hometown: Plainview,MN School: Plainview-Elgin-Millville HighSchool
3.Major: Political Science Minor: History
4. My friends call me: Linds, Lindsey
5. Favorite College Class: Political Science 114
6. Favorite Quote: “Your future depends on what you do in the present”
7. What is your favorite spot on campus: Dinning Hall
8. What makes you laugh: Any good old joke
9. Advice I’d give young athlete: Follow your dreams no matter what they
may be, Work hard and keep your chin up no matter what. And most
10.In my free time I like to: Shop, hang out with my friends, go back home
and work on the farm. Four wheeling, and coloring.
11. Pre-game Superstition:
12. One word that best describes me: Outgoing
13. Nobody knows how much I love to: To Get all dressed up and do my hair
14. If I weren’t playing basketball I would be: Working
15. The best thing about attending UWRF is: Meeting new people
16. My dream job would be: Family Lawyer
17. If you could be on the cover of a magazine, it would be? why? Allure
or some kind of fashion magazine. Bec I love fashion
18. My greatest sports moment was: Achieving my 1,000 points my junior
year the same week Alise Holst did.
19. What would you like to learn and achieve this sports season: More
20. Describe an ideal teammate: Dedicated, hardworking, responsible,
good listener, and always there for another
21. What is one word you that describes you right now: Busy
22. What is one word you hope to use to describe yourself in ten
23. What’s one tv show that you can’t miss each week? Secret Life
24. If you had a theme song, What would it be? Barbie Girl
25. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who eat with their mouths open
26. If you were a traffic sign, what would you be? No U turn
27. If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be? Lauren Conrad
28. If you could do anything just once, what would it be? Suba Diving
29. If we mad a movie of your life what would it be called and who would
star in it? Life of a Shopaholic.. My Sisters Cassandra & Jacqueleen
30. If you were to choose an animal you most resemble, what would it be?
A dog because they get along with everyone.
31. Why did you decide to come to UWRF? My best friend, Basketball, and
they have a great campus that offers many things.
32. What’s the best thing about UWRF in your experience so far? All the
great people who are all very nice and open to everyone.
33. How do you feel about your UWRF basketball teammates and coaches?
I love them all and we all seem to have the same outlook on the season no
matter if we are playing or sitting on the side cheering on our
Lindsey working hard
Lindsey watching very closely